With 706+ million global users, LinkedIn is the perfect platform to showcase your Nonprofit’s mission and connect with opinion leaders, new donors, and volunteers. To do that, you need an active, updated LinkedIn Page.
The LinkedIn Pages Action Plan for Nonprofits can help you create and maintain a compelling Page. Created with Nonprofits in mind, this guide details how to use LinkedIn to its full advantage—so you can get the word out about your important work.
Download the Action Plan to discover:
- Best practices for building your Page to increase credibility and searchability
- Tips for posting updates that drive high audience engagement and interest
- Insights into the type of content that performs best on LinkedIn
- A timeline for growing your followers, including one-time, daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly activities
- 10 examples of best-in-class content from other Nonprofit organizations to inspire and guide your own efforts
Get started by downloading your Action Plan today.