With 740+ million global users, LinkedIn is the perfect platform to showcase your nonprofit’s mission and connect with new donors, thought leaders, and volunteers.
By making the most of free features like the ability to create Groups and host Events, you can build an active, engaged community on the platform—driving awareness and accelerating your impact. Experiment with different features, find out what works best for your nonprofit, and build out your strategy from there.
Download the guide to discover:
- A quick guide to get started with LinkedIn Live, Events and Groups.
- Tips and insights to help you make the most of these features and take your nonprofit to the next level—regardless of your marketing budget
- The difference between each feature and when should you use them
- Best practices and best-in-class examples from fellow nonprofits to inspire your LinkedIn Live, Events and Groups
- Strategies for promoting and measuring your Events and Live sessions on Linkedin
Get started by downloading your guide to Events and Groups today.